Reading Incentive Program - "I Can Read 100 Books"
The goal of this reading program is for students to increase their oral reading fluency by reading 100 books aloud to their teacher or parent over the course of the school year. If your school year is 36 weeks long students can reach their goal by reading just 3 (picture) books a week! Reading time can be split between school and home. There are also several options included for homeschool parents.
What’s included in this program?
- Detailed overview with rationale of how to run the program
- List of prizes with suggestions for organizing and implementing
- Student reading charts (3 options)
- Student prize charts for classroom use (4 options)
- Student prize charts for homework or homeschool use (4 options)
- Book titles recording chart (2options)
- Student prize cards (11)
- Mystery prize label (4 options)
- Parent letter explaining the program and optional culminating book swap
- Final student award for reaching 100 books read
All colored pages are also included in a printer-friendly black and white version.
Grade Levels: K-3 File Type: PDF (Acrobat) Document File